“Kevin was awesome for us! He’s a certified master electrician, and not an appliance repair person, so he went above and beyond the call of duty to help us out when lightning struck the tree by our house and blew out several things. He came out to check all of our electricity connections, but he also checked out our dryer and garage door opener, which were blown out by the lightning. He did us a HUGE service by confirming that the dryer’s circuit board was blown out by the lightning. We thought that we would have to replace the whole dryer, but he also figured out how to replace the circuit board so that we could have a functional dryer without having the expensive replacement. He explained things that we could do to protect ourselves and our appliances even more. I can’t say enough good things about Kevin Bierman!!!” -T.S.